Bladder | Military
Hydration Bladder |
The WXP 2L tactical military water bladder is built for hydration packs and backpacks. It provides a pure water taste is low maintenance and has maximum reliability and durability. A Source water bladder best seller that you can trust.
Drinking Tube Length
The 2-liter Source tactical hydration bladder has accompanied soldiers on missions and battlefields around the world. Durable, reliable, and virtually zero maintenance. Water in your SOURCE hydration bladder stays fresh and tasty for days and weeks. Easy handling thanks to Widepac wide opening and screw cap opening that will fit most hydration backpacks in the market.
The WXP hydration reservoir is one of our best-selling products, and is one of our best hydration bladders to purchase (available in both 2L and 3L). It has been issued to leading armies and special forces around the world. Firefighters law enforcement and other professionals rely on the WXP for hydration during their day-to-day work. Our smart accessories and tactical hydration packs complement the bladder and facilitate hydration and hands-free drinking wherever you go.
Hydration Bladder Main Features
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. It allows the tube to be 25cm shorter. This equals to less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- The Quick Connector with an auto-seal allows you to remove the tube and valve without leakage, including when the bladder is full. This makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories and ensures easy handling of inserting the bladder into and out of the backpack.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: The no-bite, push-pull valve with an integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV light. Water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth from the first to the last sip.
- Widepac wide opening slide closure for easy insertion of ice, cleaning and draining.
- Large NC Filler Cap: Airtight, low profile, and one hand operated. Fits most standard-issue hydration packs.
- The dirt shield valve cover protects the mouthpiece from dirt.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: A co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard additive inhibits bacteria growth
- Care-Free: Clean by simply rinsing the system and hanging it open until dry (if used with water). No need for soap.
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
I had to replace my Source bladder that was 12 years old, not because it failed, I failed it. I forgot it out in the sun when I was drying it. Unfortunately, it god very hot and melted together. I ordered a new one instantly and got it quickly so I was able to continue my hiking this summer. I truly believe my old bladder would have served me many more years if it hadn’t been for my mistake. If you aren’t using a Source bladder, get one.
Best Bladder I have used
Bladder is sturdy - not flimsy material is modular - I can disconnect the tube at two points. The only downside I can see is that if you're in hurry you may break the small string connecting the lid slider with the bladder. Not a huge deal, I replaced it with kevlar thread.
I bought these specifically to fit in the Eberlestock G2S and they definitely fit better than either the 100oz or the 70oz tall camelbak bladders that I've tried. Still not a perfect fit but it's OK. The bladders themselves appear to be high quality and haven't leaked yet. I really like that there are two ways to fill; top and standard middle. It makes filling easy no matter what type of system you're using it in.
Superior to CamelBak
I was beyond impressed with the design, compatibility and quality of this bladder and it's accessories when it arrived. I used CamelBak products for a long time and although I was never truly displeased with them, I never found myself feeling like they were the be-all, end-all of hydration systems. Source has outdone them in my opinion and I'm glad to have made the switch.
Simply the best Bladder
I tried many water bladders, this one is the best I ever had. It is really top quality, well made and very well designed.