Bladder | 3L (100
High-performance tactical hydration bladder. Exclusive 3 layers coextruded Polyethylene construction for pure water taste and maximum reliability and durability.
Drinking Tube Length
Battlefield proved tactical bladder. Durable, reliable, and require virtually zero maintenance. Water in your SOURCE bladder stays fresh and tasty for days and weeks. Easy handling thanks to Widepac wide opening and screw cap opening that will fit most hydration backpacks in the market.
The WXP reservoir has been issued to leading armies and special forces. Firefighters law enforcement and other professionals rely on the WXP for hydration during their day-to-day work outdoors. Our smart accessories and hydration packs complement the bladder and facilitate hydration wherever you go.
Hydration Bladder Main Features
- Angled SOURCE Storm drinking valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter resulting in less excess tube bouncing around the chest, less snag hazard.
- Quick Connector with auto-seal allows you to remove tube and valve without leaking, also when the bladder is full. Makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories, and easy handling inserting the bladder into the backpack.
- Hi-flow drinking valve is a SOURCE Storm push-pull valve that gives you full flow with no effort. Valve is exchangeable with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Drinking tube with weave cover sleeve keeps the water in the tube insulated and blocks UV light to inhibit bacteria growth. A dirt shield valve cover to protect the mouthpiece from dirt is included.
- Widepac wide opening and additional screw cap opening for easy filling, emptying, and drying. Fits most standard hydration backpacks.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surface.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
Source hydration bladder is the best, period! I own 2 other manufacturers products but "Source" is far more versatile and rugged in my opinion. Cleaning and storage is hassle free also.
The bag and tube are absolutely taste free and built to last. The drink valve leaks as others have stated. I bought to bladders, a bag and a spare valve kit. Two out of four valves leak with no response from customer service. If you can deal with the drip drip of a valve it's a great system. Just disconnect the drink valve if you are storing it in a pack with water while transporting it.
Best hydration bladder I have owned, all components well made, does not feel cheap at all like other **** out there. Easy to fill with multiple options, glass like liner is exceptional in regards to hygiene, easy to clean. I pair it up with a USMC small ILBE detachable assault pack or mtb bike specific packs. I have been riding for a few decades,tried many packs and bladders. I appreciate this well designed product, good value too. Thank you.