WXP Low Profile
Bladder + UTA
| Hydration Upgrade
Kit | 3L (100 oz.)
Upgrade your current hydration pack with our SOURCE WXP Low Profile reservoir for pure water taste, low bladder maintenance and maximum durability. The WXP low profile bladder fits most standard tactical hydration packs and comes with our UTA Rapid Refill Adapter.
Drinking Tube Length
The WXP Low Profile bladder is designed to fit most standard hydration packs issued in armed forces & sold in retail. Upgrade your hydration pack now with the SOURCE WXP low profile bladder for easy handling and virtually zero maintenance. Just fill and refill the bladder – water stays fresh for days and water with no plastic taste or mold building up thanks to SOURCE GlassLike & GrungeGuard technoology.
The Upgrade Kit adds the UTA for your convenience: The UTA Rapid Refill Adaptor invented by SOURCE lets you refill your bladder from a bottle or faucet without removing it from the pack.
Hydration Bladder Main Features
- Integral Refill Handle for fast and easy refill with no spills.
- Low Profile design with baffle wall keeps slim bladder profile from full to empty, spreading weight evenly.
- Patented Widepac slide closure for easy filling, draining, and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- Filler cap with airtight seal. Low profile, one hand operated. Compatible with commonly used personal filtration systems.
- Storm™ Push-Pull Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use.
- Angled Valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. It allows the tube to be 25cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- Dirt-Shield™ Protective Cap keeps drinking valve free of dirt and protected during transport.
- All materials BPA Free and FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth, and makes the bladder virtually zero maintenance.
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it open until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
einfach in der Handhabung wie auch beim trinken. :)
Best bladder I have used
On a previous backpacking trip, I had several issues with another bladder I had. Leaking, broken mouthpiece, the mouthpiece was always dirty. A friend recommended I try the Source WXP Low Profile bladder and I am so glad I did. I will replace all my current bladders with a Source bladder now. It was sturdy and rugged, I didn't worry about leakage, the mouthpiece was solid and I had no issues with it, and the mouthpiece stayed clean thanks to the cap that protects it. Great bladder, I am very happy with it.
Top quality that you've come to expext
The production on this bladder is as has as it comes. The rubber is durable without being bulky, the seals hold well, and it stands up to hard use rucking without any issues.
Source Tactical WXP
Without question, Source Tactical makes the best hydration bladders on the market. They are easy to clean and replacing constituent parts is also simple. The materials are of very high quality. I’ve used these bladders on multiple trips in the backcountry and in the course of rescue work
Quality bladder with nice features.
I've used a number of bladders and this one is really nice compared to a lot of others. The dual quick connects allow easy insertion into a pack and filling as well as direct connect to water filters. It also cuts down on weird twisting of the hose and bladder that some brands get. Quality seems pretty good as well, seems to be very well made. Not sure how it'll last in the long term but don't see any reason it won't be as good or better than anyone else's.