WLPS | 3L
Hydration Bladder |
The Source low-profile 3L water bladder is compatible with hydration pouches, vests and backpacks. The low profile design with baffle-wall reduces the profile and depth of the carrier, without reducing the impact or amount of water it can hold.
Drinking Tube Length
The WLPS tactical hydration bladder is designed for low profile hydration carriers like vest-compatible MOLLE pouches and packs.
The Widepac wide opening is ideal for filling, ice-insertion, emptying and drying the bladder. Unique technology and materials make this Source water bladder unique in its low maintenance properties: fill and just refill – water stays fresh for weeks in our bladders.
Use the Source tactical 3L hydration pack for your outdoor adventures, tactical missions or when you walk your dog. The WLPS design lets your bladder slip into any type of bag, taking up less space without impacting the amount of water it can hold. Hydration bladders have many uses, but the Source WLPS is especially useful with its low-profile design, low-maintenance features, while giving high-impact hydration support with each use.
WLPS 3L Hydration Bladder Features
- Low Profile: Baffle wall keeps the bladder low profile and the weight spreads evenly. From full to empty – no bulging at any time.
- Shipped with our high-flow Storm valve with no-bite push-pull operation. Compatible with our Helix Bite Valve (sold separately).
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt is included.
- Quick connector with auto-seal mechanism allows quick and easy removal of tube and valve with no leaking even under pressure. Allows also attachment of accessories like our UTA Quick Refill Adaptor, water filters and more.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and is phthalate free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth, and makes the bladder virtually zero maintenance.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it open until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; comes with an airtight seal.
Love this bladder
I have the shorter wider bladder and wanted something to fit in a smaller bag this was perfect for That and I'll probably be ordering a second!
Bladder meets needs. Valve or QMT leaks on the move.
Well thought out design
The ease of use and maintenance are huge quality of life improvements over other bladders I’ve used. The bite flow valve with cover is really nice to use. I will be using Source going forward
Great Hydration Bladder choice
The bladder construction and hose QDs are great features. So far this is working great in my larger pack. This would not fit in my smaller plate pack (1L Kangaroo does fit). I tried out the storm push-pull valve and I might need more practice with it. Easily swapped out a spare helix bite valve for now. I would like the original hose slightly longer but I am making due with it as-is. I do wish there were other length hoses available. Like a shorter, original, and longer lengths so I could configure a QD in ideal locations for refill or hydration system removal. Yea I know I could modify another hose with a SQC kit...but face it my end result will mess up the hose covers.
Best bladder system I’ve used to date even tops over camelback