ILPS With UTA | Low
Bladder | 3L (100
The Source ILPS 3L low profile hydration bladder and UTA are perfect for integration into a ballistic vest or tactical hydration pack. Once placed inside a vest or pack, the revolutionary UTA Rapid Refill Adapter allows refill of the bladder directly through the drinking tube without needing to remove the bladder.
Drinking Tube Length
ILPS is Source’s latest low profile hydration bladder reservoir design. , Conceived for ballistic vest integration, this hydration reservoir holds 2L when inserted in a ballistic vest, and 3L in a pack. A 100 oz hydration bladder might sound large, yet thanks to the low-profile technology which reduces the depth of the carrier, your Source water bladder will be barely noticeable inside your ballistic vest or tactical hydration pack.
Low profile also means low maintenance in this instance. With the UTA Rapid Refill Adapter, you don’t even need to remove the bladder from your pack or vest when needing to refill it. Simply attach the UTA, refill your bladder from the drinking tube, and continue to enjoy your hands-free drinking.
Hydration Bladder Features
- Low Profile: Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier.
- A horizontal bladder connector allows the drinking tube to be routed out of the ballistic plate pouch, without kinking the tube.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled valve design: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- The dirt shield valve cover protects the mouthpiece from dirt.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- QMT Tube/Reservoir connector with shut-off allows quick and leak-free removal of the bladder for refilling.
- Connects easily to hydration bladder tube via Quick Connector.
- Fits most bottles and taps.
- Filling time from a 1.5L bottle: ca 50 seconds; filling time from a tap: 2L in 45 sec, 3L in 1 min 05 sec.
- UTA expands when the reservoir is full and automatically disconnects if the reservoir is accidentally overfilled.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard additive inhibits bacteria growth.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it open until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
It is a large capacity and flat so it stays smaller in my bag allowing for more space to fit.
Excellent Hydration Bladder
Very well made bladder. Easy to fill and the built in baffle keeps the slosh to a minimum.
Water can sit in it for weeks and not go stagnant.I've taken out in dead of winter in NJ for days outside zero issue. I've used source for 18 years. and I recommend them over platypus and camelbak.
I use this in my pack, it has taken plenty abuse and held up well. Water flows easily and refilling through the hose is a great feature.