Kangaroo Canteen |
Hydration bladder |
1L (32 oz.)
The Kangaroo 1L Hydration System works where back-mounted system often do not. It is compatible with the Kangaroo Pouch, which allows for easy attachment onto a vest or rucksack.
Drinking Tube Length
A modular hydration system that doubles as collapsible canteen. Super compact SOURCE Hydration System with Storm Push-Pull Drinking Valve.
Kangaroo Bladder Features
- Collapsible canteen, folds flat when empty, stands upright when filled.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled SOURCE Storm drinking valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter resulting in less excess tube bouncing around the chest, less snag hazard.
- Dirt shield valve cover protects the mouthpiece from dirt and dust.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Quick Connector with auto-seal allows you to remove tube and valve without leaking, also when the bladder is full. Makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories, and easy handling inserting the bladder into the backpack.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard additive inhibits bacteria growth.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.