Patrol 35L |
Tactical Backpack |
3L Hydration bladder
The Patrol 35L Hydration tactical backpack is a versatile mission-to-office backpack. The WLPS 3L hydration system is included. Multiple storage spaces keep the equipment and gear organized and external pouches allow easy access to smaller essentials.
Cargo Load Capacity
Drinking Tube Length
The Patrol’s removable waist belt transforms it easily from assault order to casual. The backpack features a supporting aluminum back structure, high quality materials for maximum durability at minimum weight.
- 24L main compartment with zippered inside pocket.
- 2 generous top- and bottom-front pockets.
- 1 outside admin pocket with zippered horizontal access.
- Insulated hydration compartment with tube routing through the left or right shoulder.
- The “boomerang” shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing, and the Suspension System with T-shape aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back.
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer.
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket.
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items.
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap and Top and Hip stabilizers keep the load stable.
- Side compression straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity.
- Internal foldaway organizers for admin items (pens, notebook, detachable keyholder).
- Padded bottom protects electronic items.
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the back and sides of the backpack.
- 2 rows of MOLLE webbing on the bottom of the backpack.
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
Hydration Bladder Features
Includes 3L WLPS™ Low Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC™ connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
This bag is very comfortable. Perfect size. Great for patrolling, car bag, edc. Love the set up. The kidney strap is very comfortable and heavy duty. Very practical bag for everyday use. Overnighter travel. Wish it was cheaper to get all the colors. Update two years later bag still looks brand new I use it as a travel bag since it has a plain front extremely comfortable for hiking and all day wear. Fits as a carry-on just right. Under the seat on in front of me and use the top pocket for snacks on the seat onna bus boat or plane.