Tactical | Hydration
Pack | 3L (100 oz.)
/ 2L (70 oz.)
The Tactical hydration pack 3L (100 oz.) / 2L (70 oz.) is our most popular hydration system. It can be worn backpack style, inserted in a backpack, or directly attached via MOLLE on vests or backpacks using the QCA buckle system.
Drinking Tube Length
Versatile tactical hydration pack with various user modes: it can be worn backpack style, inserted in a backpack, or directly attached via MOLLE on vests or backpacks using the QCA buckle system. Large NC Filler Cap allows for refilling without removing bladder from pack.
Tactical Hydration Pack Features
- Dual function: can be worn backpack style or quickly converted for direct armor attachment or backpack insertion; quick-release shoulder straps folded into the back pocket to load into a large pack or mount on gear.
- External fill port with integral refill handle for fast and easy refill on-the-move without spilling.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
- Adjustable sternum strap for enhanced stability.
- Elastic secured loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
- QCA System connects instantly to vests and packs with no additional straps or hardware required.
- Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- Zippered top opening allows quick and easy access to the reservoir for cleaning, draining or replacement.
- Vertical zipper provides quick access to the tube/bladder connector for the installation of personal filtration systems.
WXP Hydraton Bladder Features
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Angled Valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt.
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle.
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
I live in Singapore. It’s hot and humid all year round. This pack is a life saver for me as I start taking long walks in Singapore. Can’t do without it.
the sprout is not a bite one, but you get used to it , turn it a quarter to open. Hiking no problem , on the bike it stays solid on the back , straps are doing their job, their is room for some small thin stuff, card wallet car keys.
This item is a perfect value for what you pay. Great quality and superb durability. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for a product like this.
I use this everyday at work. I love the top-fill and the components are very high quality! Water stays cold for hours even in AZ summer! I recommend these bladders to anyone interested in a good hydration setup.
Love source products. This is my second bladder. Have used a 3l bladder with my go ruck pack for two years and it has always performed well and has never had a bad taste. Purchased this one because it's nice to have the pack as insulation or to be able to use it as a stand alone pack to go on short hikes.