Hydration Pack | 2L
The Transporter Hydration is a favorite with S.W.A.T. and LE units thanks to its low profile shape, light, and durable build an insulated reservoir compartment.
Drinking Tube Length
The Transporter is high-performance tactical hydration pack, used by SWAT units around the globe. Its lightweight design and low profile shape allow for unhindered movement and maximum performance.
Hydration Pack Features
- Tough Nylon shell
- Closed-cell insulation hydration compartment keeps liquid cool for better absorption by the body
- Drain Eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve
- 2 1/4” cool mesh shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Webbing filler handle and carry loop
- External easy opening filler port fits most pump-style water filters.
- Zippered Top Opening- Quick and easy access to the reservoir for cleaning, draining or replacement
- Low profile shape
WXP Hydration Bladder Features
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal