Kangaroo | Hydration
Pouch | 1L (32 oz.)
The Kangaroo is a modular pouch canteen/hydration system that works where back mounted systems often do not. Its bladder is made from SOURCE developed 3 layers coextruded Polyethylene film featuring Taste-Free quality, low maintenance, Glass-Like surface, and integrated Grunge-Guard antimicrobial protection.
Drinking Tube Length
Tactical Hydration Pouch compatible with the Kangaroo Hydration System for easy attachment to vest or war belt via MOLLE webbing.
Features Kangaroo Pouch
- High performance 1L Hydration Pack for attachment via MOLLE to vest or war belt.
- Compatible with 1L Kangaroo bladder.
- Velcro opening for easy access to the bladder.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
- Tube routing velcro strap prevents the tube from dangling.
- Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
Features 1L Kangaroo Hydration Bladder
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled valve design: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Drinking tube with weave cover sleeve keeps the water in the tube insulated and blocks UV light to inhibit bacteria growth. A dirt shield valve cover to protect the mouthpiece from dirt is included.
- Leak-proof Wideslide opening for easy filling, emptying and drying.
- Dirt shield valve cover protects mouthpiece from dirt.
- Self-sealing SQC connecting the drinking tube to the bladder: simply disconnect the drinking tube when inserting/refilling the bladder.
- Drinking valve connected with quick coupling, allows quick attachment of accessories like SOURCE UTA Rapid Refill Adaptor, Helix Valve or filters without spilling.
- Tough 3 layer construction featuring Glass-Like, Taste-Free and Grunge-Guard antimicrobial protection.
- German versions include a Bottler cap opening.
Kangaroo Hydration Pouch 1L
Acquired Hydration System Kangaroo. Tested in a 3-day raid. Very comfortable, fits well on the molle plate carrier. easy to wash and dry. Convenient and compact lock. Easy to top up. I recommend it.
Not the first item I've bought frome Source and definitely not the last one. Versatility and build quality are top notch.
Flecktarn Kangaroo hydration pouch 1liter
As with all my other pouches this one is well made and attaches easily to my Molle gear. Great product.
Perfectly made and quality is top shelf.
Very well made and coyote brown color is a perfect match for AR500 coyote brown. Bladder, hose and drinking system are top notch. Attachment was easy and flexible. The hose is plenty long enough to wear on your back. Just keep in mind it is very small and your water requirements are probably going to call for more than 1 liter. I ended up buying another larger system for my 2 plate carriers. Also note if you get the 3l system you won’t have any storage area for extra med supplies, food or clothing. It’s perfect for it’s designed purpose.