Kangaroo | Hydration
Pouch | 1L (32 oz.)
The Kangaroo is a modular pouch canteen/hydration system that works where back mounted systems often do not. Its bladder is made from SOURCE developed 3 layers coextruded Polyethylene film featuring Taste-Free quality, low maintenance, Glass-Like surface, and integrated Grunge-Guard antimicrobial protection.
Drinking Tube Length
Tactical Hydration Pouch compatible with the Kangaroo Hydration System for easy attachment to vest or war belt via MOLLE webbing.
Features Kangaroo Pouch
- High performance 1L Hydration Pack for attachment via MOLLE to vest or war belt.
- Compatible with 1L Kangaroo bladder.
- Velcro opening for easy access to the bladder.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
- Tube routing velcro strap prevents the tube from dangling.
- Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
Features 1L Kangaroo Hydration Bladder
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled valve design: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Drinking tube with weave cover sleeve keeps the water in the tube insulated and blocks UV light to inhibit bacteria growth. A dirt shield valve cover to protect the mouthpiece from dirt is included.
- Leak-proof Wideslide opening for easy filling, emptying and drying.
- Dirt shield valve cover protects mouthpiece from dirt.
- Self-sealing SQC connecting the drinking tube to the bladder: simply disconnect the drinking tube when inserting/refilling the bladder.
- Drinking valve connected with quick coupling, allows quick attachment of accessories like SOURCE UTA Rapid Refill Adaptor, Helix Valve or filters without spilling.
- Tough 3 layer construction featuring Glass-Like, Taste-Free and Grunge-Guard antimicrobial protection.
- German versions include a Bottler cap opening.