WXP 3L Storm Valve Hydration System
FREE Worldwide Shipping for all orders over $60 USD!
3L Tactical SOURCE Hydration System
High performance 3L hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction with Taste-Free™, low maintenance, Glass-Like™ liner. Integrated Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial.
- Patented leakproof wide slide opening for easy cleaning, draining, ice insertion.
- Tube Cover Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and bacteria free from first to last sip. Your choice Black, Olive, IRR Coyote or IRR Foliage.
- QMT™ Source Quick Mate Technology hose fitting offers push button convenience, no leakage, offers click-in compatibility with USMC Miox filter system.
- Patented push/pull Storm Valve™ requires no biting, delivers 25% higher flow than bite designs. Integrated valve shut-off.
- Dirt Shield™ valve cover.
Further Information on SOURCE Hydration Technology
Taste-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
Bacteria-Free™ System Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
Technologie Glass-Like™ A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
Care-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
Widepac™ Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
Specs WXP 3L
- Liquid Capacity: 3L/ 100oz
- Hydration System: WXP™
- Tube: Tube Cover 94cm/37in long
- PE Valve: Angled Storm-Valve™
- Weight: 0.24kg/0.53lbs
- Reservoir: 435 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™
Dimensions WXP 3L
- Length 17”/43 cm
- Width 8”/20.5 cm
- Max. Depth 1”/2.5 cm
- Length 16”/41 cm
- Width 5.9”/15 cm
- Max. Depth 3.7”/9.5 cm
I am not affiliated with Source in any way, but they are a solid piece of equipment that remain part of my kit list.
I also carry them whilst running, training and when riding my dirt bikes, although the 3ltr is a little large for Motocross duties, it is perfect for enduro riding and when I am on the motocross bike I carry enough water for 20 - 30 minutes of track time, about a litre.
Do yourself a favour and use Source Hydration Systems. It might prove the difference between being hydrated or letting your team down in the field.
Cj - Royal Australian Regiment and MoxBilt Racing Yamaha Project Lead.
Actually I have three WPX 3L, one Kangaroo 1L and one WLPS Low Profile 3L, that I use for MTB, hiking and Softair.
Source are only hydration system that don't release taste.
I have also an Assault 20L Hydration Cargo Pack that is perfect to one day tours.
Very good materials.
I'm used to running and trekking, is satisfied with a very good product.
Delicious taste of the water unchanged compared to products from other manufacturers.
SOURCE, Inc. continues to use the product.
I was satisfied with customer service.