FREE Worldwide Shipping for all orders over $60 USD!
Turns almost any bottle into a hydration system, giving you the ability to drink on the move without taking the bottle out of the pack. The kit contains four adaptors, a tube with the Helix bite valve and a Dirt Shield
The kit contains
- Four adaptors (details below)
- A QMT SOURCE Hydration Tube
- SOURCE QMT Storm™ Push-Pull Hydration Valve with a Dirt Shield™
Four included Convertube™ adapters
- Sigg Adapter (42mm)
- Nalgene Adapter (63mm)
- Evian Adapter (24mm)
- Standard PET Adapter (28mm)
- Tube length - 94 cm
- Inner tube length (inserted into the bottle) - 35 cm
- Convertube Manual
* It completely breaks down for cleaning. Being able to take the valve apart is a great feature.
* Adaptability. While I've only connected the device to a 1L Nalgene, having the option to connect to multiple bottle sizes and types (particularly standard disposable bottles) is a huge selling point.
* No instructions in the package. I had to seek out a 3rd party YouTube video to figure out how to operate the valve. It's not difficult, but for someone used to the CamelBak bite valve, there is an extra step involved that was not intuitive to me.
* Limited choice of hose length. This was not a significant barrier of use for me, but it could cause issues depending on your set up.
Great product vaIue. I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking an alternative to a water bladder.
NEXT GENERATION IMPROVEMENTS
Include an adapter for US standard issue canteens.
It would get a lot more use if there was a cut to length hose kit, or at least some options for length, so I could have the right setup for whichever pack I'm using.