MAX CBRN Type A/M 3L Hydration System
Source’s Max CBRN hydration system was found to meet the U.S. Army’s CBRN hydration protection requirement. The Max CBRN withstands a 6 hour chemical warfare agent challenge after 30 days of operational use and much higher values when tested to other common international standards. - SOURCE CBRN products are not available for online order. Please contact us for more information.
MAX CBRN Type A/M Hydration System
3L Hydration System
Source’s Max CBRN hydration system was found to meet the U.S. Army’s CBRN hydration protection requirement.
The Max CBRN withstands a 6 hour chemical warfare agent challenge after 30 days of operational use and much higher values when tested to other common international standards.
It uses the same Glass-Like™ coextruded construction used in standard Source systems but with a CBRN resistant barrier, and offers the same benefits: lightweight strength with flexibility, pure liquid taste and superior resistance to bacteria growth. All materials in contact with liquid are FDA approved and guaranteed safe.
Plug-in drinking valves are offered as an accessory to allow users to hydrate normally when training or for use in non-CBRN environments. US Army MOLLE Compatible.
|Liquid Capacity:||3L/ 100oz|
|Reservoir:||Poly Tough Barrier (PTB™) 420 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™|
|Valve:||Storm™ Valve or Helix™ Bite Valve|
|Tube:||94 cm / 37 Inch long NBC Tube|
|Chemical protection:||>24 hours (varies upon testing method) and >6 hours (U.S. Army test)|
|Mask adaptation||Type A– S10, FM12, M50/53 series // Type M– M17, M40, M70 series and C4|
WARNING! - Users of this product must be specially-trained in chemical warfare and in the correct usage of this product. User accepts all responsibility for necessary training. INCORRECT USE IN A LETHAL GAS ENVIROMENT COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- MAX CBRN Clear 3L Datasheet
MAX CBRN Clear 3L Datasheet
- NBC TUBE – High CWA protection level. Includes integrated Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial to resist bacteria growth.
- SOURCE VALVE LINK (SVL™) - No-bite” Storm™ or Helix™ Bite Valve plugs in for normal drinking during training and is instantly removable for CBRN conditions.
- GAS MASK LINK (GML™) - Respirator adaptor is directly connected to the tube so it cannot be lost or misplaced, providing a highly reliable
- NBC connection. Offered with a choice of two mask adaptors: Type M (fits M17, M40, M70 and C4) and Type A (fits S10, FM12. and M50/53).
- DOUBLE TUBE CONNECTOR– Provides a secure hose connection that cannot accidentally pull loose.
- EASYCAP™- Easy seal and easy open filler cap.
|Reservoir:||Poly Tough Barrier (PTB™) 420 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™ PE/PA|