Tactical | Hydration
Pack | Woodland |
Outlet | 3L (100
The Tactical hydration pack 3L (100 oz.) is our most popular hydration system. It can be worn backpack style, inserted in a backpack, or directly attached via MOLLE on vests or backpacks using the QCA buckle system.
Drinking Tube Length
Versatile tactical hydration pack with various user modes: it can be worn backpack style, inserted in a backpack, or directly attached via MOLLE on vests or backpacks using the QCA buckle system. Large NC Filler Cap allows for refilling without removing bladder from pack.
Tactical Hydration Pack Features
- Dual function: can be worn backpack style or quickly converted for direct armor attachment or backpack insertion; quick-release shoulder straps folded into the back pocket to load into a large pack or mount on gear.
- External fill port with integral refill handle for fast and easy refill on-the-move without spilling.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
- Adjustable sternum strap for enhanced stability.
- Elastic secured loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
- QCA System connects instantly to vests and packs with no additional straps or hardware required.
- Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- Zippered top opening allows quick and easy access to the reservoir for cleaning, draining or replacement.
- Vertical zipper provides quick access to the tube/bladder connector for the installation of personal filtration systems.
WXP Hydraton Bladder Features
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Angled Valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt.
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle.
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
My new go-to hydration equipment
I had purchased a source hydration pack for a bike trip and enjoyed it considerably. I’ve used many others over the years, including Gregory, Osprey, Hydro-Pack. I found this to be superior. Subsequently I purchased this pack and there were some flaws in it but shocker saw to it that a replacement was issued right away after I described the problem and sense of photos. It seem to be a simple flaw in materials wish I was able to temporarily repair in the field as I was trekking in the Himalayas. I think we were both surprised that this was a problem. I was very impressed with their customer care responsiveness.
I love being able to wear this solo, throw it in a ruck, or attach it to Molle on a vest or pack. Great product