SOURCE Product Reviews
- low-profile and secure when attached to pack.
- large capacity of water
- able to secure to packs via clips
- design allows for bladder to be removed easily.
- water does not taste weird, and it's easy to drink from it.
Cons of the pack:
- Bladder hose could maybe be a few cm longer, as it tends to be shorter when attached to packs.
- buckle straps could be sewed on the ends for some added security to prevent slipping off. The straps could be slightly shorter for better management.
* It completely breaks down for cleaning. Being able to take the valve apart is a great feature.
* Adaptability. While I've only connected the device to a 1L Nalgene, having the option to connect to multiple bottle sizes and types (particularly standard disposable bottles) is a huge selling point.
* No instructions in the package. I had to seek out a 3rd party YouTube video to figure out how to operate the valve. It's not difficult, but for someone used to the CamelBak bite valve, there is an extra step involved that was not intuitive to me.
* Limited choice of hose length. This was not a significant barrier of use for me, but it could cause issues depending on your set up.
Great product vaIue. I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking an alternative to a water bladder.
NEXT GENERATION IMPROVEMENTS
Include an adapter for US standard issue canteens.
I will be heading out on 27-day trip in a few weeks and this pack will be there to see me through.
My only issue is that there are no pockets on the belt and the adjustment straps make it hard to fit your own pouches, but it is still without a doubt the best backpack I've owned.