Pro 95L Tactical Pack
FREE Worldwide EMS Shipping for this item!
Pro 95L Special Bundle + WXP 3L Black + UTA
The Pro 95L backpack was specially designed for long distance missions, to deal with heavy load, the compartments and straps fitted to soldier equipment. The Pro 95L backpack was designed in accordance with the highest standards of features and materials.
The Pro 95L bundle available here online in limited numbers includes our SOURCE WXP 3L Tactical Hydration System (black) and our UTA rapid refill adapter. For more information on the hydration products included in the bundle please visit the product pages:
- WXP 3L - SOURCE Hydration System
- UTA Universal Tube Adaptor - Rapid Refill Hydration System Without Opening Your Pack
Watch: Pro95 Manual
Please note: The video manual presents an older version of the pack (out of stock) that had an internal ballistic pocket that could also be used for a hydration system. Available version has 2 top drinking tube exits at both side pockets and doesn’t have the ballistic pouch in the main compartment.
Further informations on Hydration Technology
Taste-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
Bacteria-Free™ System Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
Technologie Glass-Like™ A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
Care-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
Widepac™ Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- Cargo capacity: 95L+15L
- Backpack Weight: 3.4 kg
- Height: 80cm
- Width, front view: 35cm
- Width, side view: 45cm
- Pro 95L Datasheet
Pro 95L Datasheet
LOAD CARRYING TECHNOLOGY:
- Padded back panel with 6 adjustment levels -sliding on the internal Aluminum frame fit to all soldiers’ heights and measurements.
- Pivoting contoured shouldered straps - adjusted to all shoulder width.
- Top Stabilizer - self adjustment to back and chest structure.
- Hip and top Stabilizers - brings load center of gravity to the back of the soldier and keeps load stable.
- Contoured waist belt - ergonomic adjustment composed of padded segments for maximum matching to soldier pelvis.
- Adjustable sternum strap - up and down movement on the shoulder harness.
- Side and bottom compression straps - keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity
TOP, FRONT, AND BOTTOM ACCESS:
- Front zippered panel access to the main compartment - Great solution enabling to easily reach the equipment inside the pack.
- Main compartment can be used as one or two compartments – removable Septum divides the main compartment to two separate units.
- Bottom zippered access to lower compartment
- Top access – through the adjustable lid.
- Liquid compartment - is separated from the cargo compartment and easily accessible.
- Tube routing through left or right shoulder.
- 2 top drinking tube exits at both side pockets.
DESIGNATED POUCH AND POCKETS
- BHelmet pouch – functional storage for the helmet.
- Large front pocket- highly accessible, good for gloves, maps and other items that You may need on the move
- Two 6L long expandable side pocket with top exit for hydration tube – Excellent formation for longitudinal equipment storage
- Wide internal zipped pocket in main compartment
- Internal and external valuable lid pockets
- Mountaineers wand side pockets
- Adjustable Lid – expanding the lid gives optional extra 15L storage space.
- Under-lid compression straps - for additional gear storage, excellent for rolled Mattress storing
- Accessory strap anchoring points for multiple extra carrying options
- Side and top carrying handle – for dragging injured soldier And for easy sac lifting
- Clips for securing gear located in all compartments
- Elastic griping loops – for holding the straps edges.
- All zippers handles are attached to lace loops – for silent movement and for
Accessible operating while wearing gloves
Cargo capacity 95+15L
Backpack Weight 3.4 kg
Width, front view 35cm
Width, side view 45cm
Exterior Tough abrasion 1000D Nylon.
Insulation 5 mm closed cell PE.
Liner 2100D Nylon.
Straps Heavy Duty PP.
Buckles Super tough Nylon.
Aluminum S frame
Been up to the Swedish mountains for a four day tour, the pack weight was approx. 60 pounds (27kg) starting out.
No problem what so ever handling the weight, easy access to the things in the pack.
I've used a lot of backpacks both civilian and issued ones, this is by far one of the best so far.
Easy access to the compartments, strong and sturdy zippers, and a good over all feel to it.
The only thing I would have wanted was that the reservoir would have been a low profile instead of the standard one.
For my use and in my opinion the best backpack you can buy, especially considering the price.
comfortable. It is also very well made. I have no doubt it will last for years to come. Highly recommend this pack!
Last I would like to mention that the product was delivered on time, and in the bags from the factory. Doesn't get better than that!