Source Tactical Gear – R&D Department Leader
R&D Department Leader Responsibilities
• Manage the division development work in all market categories.
o Direct manager of development team (4 people) and the Dev to Production/ Sample room team (10 people).
o Manage the development department members tasks and schedule.
• Responsible for the annual development plan, budjet and scheduale.
• Responsible initiating new development projects with a mindset of substantial increase of Source Tactical Gear revenues and profits.
• Provide team leadership and technical direction including project management.
• Lead product development efforts from a design control perspective ensuring designs meet requirements
• Lead development for quality/product improvement and productivity initiatives.
• Monitor all the "development to production" transition work within Source as well as with supply chain and subcontractors.
• Communicate and coordinate with Source outdoor (outdoor products) R&D department leader for effective interaction between both development departments.
• Ongoing continuous communication with the division departments including marketing, Program management, Production and Marcom.
• Reports directly to the Division CEO. Part of the division management team.
• 3+ years of experience as a R&D team leader in a product oriented company – Must.
• B.A. in Industrial design (or Eng.) & Master Degree relevant to this job description.
• English as mother tongue.
• Proven experience as a team leader with good supervisory and teamwork skills in a fast faced and challenging environment.
• Leadership personality; Self motivated.
Interested parties to send their CV to: Sari@sourceoutdoor.com
For: SOURCE Tactical Gear – R&D Department Leader position.
Source Tactical Gear - US Sales Manager
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maximize sales in the US market, working with DoD primes (both through TLS & DLA), Distributors and Retailers, in various distribution channels.
- Maintain a satisfactory profit/loss ratio as identified by corporate pre-set operational standards for the Sales Department.
- Ensuring consistent sales and pipeline growth across the assigned DoD territory.
- Engage directly with major Federal-Civilian clients to foster solid relationships to promote the development of new programs and market opportunities.
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com
- Work with Marketing and PR to build a rich set of programs for business development, including content for sales presentations, trade shows, and media coverage.
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to management team, HQs marketing and R & D teams, providing important input on customer needs.
- Regular face-to-face appointments with customers and prospects.
- A significant amount of travel is required depending on GEO location.
- Travel extensively through US Market, estimated 40% Travel.
- 5+ years of successful direct sales experience selling to the DOD or Federal government Civilian customers. DoD experience necessary.
- Previous Service (Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Marines/ Coast Guard, etc.) required.
- Proven record of exceeding a direct sales quota.
- College degree preferred; Experience may compensate for education.
- Experience working with Federal System Integrators, Channel partners and Distribution.
- Knowledge of Federal contracting and buying processes (FAR).
- Experienced with GSA, TLS/DLA, as well as other procurement tools: MAS, eMALL, eBuy, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Geographical location: East coast – mandatory. Virginia – Advantage.
- Self-motivation, patience and good sense of humor are required.
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Source Tactical Gear - US Sales Manager